Are you planning to travel to Hua Hin in the near future? This small, seaside resort town in southern Thailand is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the beach. In this simple Traveler’s Guide to Hua Hin, I want to share with you most everything you need to know to prepare you for your visit to Hua Hin, Thailand!
Tips for Travel to Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is well-known among travelers for it’s 5-mile long beach, variety of restaurants, golfing and accommodation that fits all budget levels. Dive into more detail in these helpful articles:
- What to do in Hua Hin – Ideas (with photos) for things to do in Hua Hin
- Getting Around Hua Hin – Learn how best to get around Hua Hin
- How to Get to Hua Hin from Bangkok
- Vegetarian Restaurants in Hua Hin
- Great Coffee Shops in Hua Hin
Where to Stay in Hua Hin
Hua Hin offers great accommodation that fits most any budget. I recommend you check out all the Hua Hin options on Agoda, the most reliable place to search for Thailand hotels online. You can also get an in-depth review of the hotels that I stayed in Hua Hin, which include plenty of pictures:
- Tira Tiraa Condo – A condo we found on Airbnb.com.
- Thor HuaHin57 – A relatively new hotel we enjoyed.
As mentioned above, there are hotel and hostel options that should fit any preference and budget, so don’t be afraid to look around to find what suits you!
Helpful Hua Hin Resources
In addition to all the information you can find here on Renegade Travels, these are additional resources you might find useful:
- Official Hua Hin Website – The official page for the city and any other travel information.
- Lonely Planet Islands & Beaches – An excellent resource for all of Thailands best beach resorts, including Hua Hin
Finally, if you’re looking for an extremely comprehensive look at Thailand, our first recommendation is to grab a copy of the Lonely Planet Thailand guide. You can purchase the physical book (which is quite thick) or the electronic version, which is much easier to travel with.
Enjoy your visit to Hua Hin!